[nycbug-talk] the lists. . .

Pete Wright pete
Wed Jan 28 10:58:11 EST 2004

Hans Zaunere wrote:

>>I think too many lists for such little traffic may be
>>counterproductive.
>>Personally I vote for keeping the single list for now.
>>

>I agree.  I think we've seen 3 or 4 posts that were actual technical questions... no reason to segregate them.  Also, a moderated announce list is an important part of building an audience for attending meetings, events, etc. so I'm for that.

her here,
    an annouce list i think should be the first non "talk" list we might
want to fork off.  i know of atleast one person that is interested on
the NycBug, but does not really have time to participate in the daily
talk list.  as for other lists, i think they should grow organically as
we need them, altho a little planning ahead would be nice ;)

cheers,
    pete

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~