[nycbug-talk] re:Conference registration system

Dan Langille dan
Thu Jan 29 15:39:09 EST 2004

On 29 Jan 2004 at 14:24, Brad Schonhorst wrote:

>  >Does anyone happen to have, sitting around, a conference registration
>  >system?
>
> I'm not sure what types of information you need but MRBS (meeting room
> booking system) seems to work well for us.  Its a php/mysql solution:
>
> http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/

Do you use it to take the registrations of attendees?  I didn't see
anything like that when I looked at it.  Basically I need a way to
enter speakers, their topic, their venue, their bio.  And when you
register for BSDCan, it takes your email address, name, postal
address, etc.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/