[nycbug-talk] feb 4th meeting

John Bacalle john
Sat Jan 31 02:35:41 EST 2004

* Ray <ray at cyth.net> [20040130 22:37]:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 08:15:50PM -0500, G. Rosamond wrote:
> > >I submitted it to www.deadly.org.
> > nice. . .let's see if they run it before march now. . .
>
> They generally don't take very long to post.

Jose took 24+ hours to *post* my submission in Jan 7. However, he added
the information I relayed within 15 minutes to source-changes at . Go
figure. Wasn't like there any fresh postings during the same timespan.

* Kurt Miller <truk at optonline.net> [20040130 22:42]:
> More can submit and it may increase the likelihood it gets posted.

Jose is busy, it's a one man operation, I'd think you'd just peeve him
off. I'd write him a nice brief mail asking him politely for timeliness.

   John