[nycbug-talk] NYCBUG LIbrary

michael lists
Sat Jan 31 12:08:46 EST 2004

ALL,

Addison-Wesley & Prentice Hall PTR would like to welcome NYCBUG to their User Group program and has released their first title for our review.   While this may not be directly BSD related, it was still a very generous gesture.

This book, as all books in our 'Library',  is available for any member to 'check-out'.  In return, it would be nice to have a written review.

> You have just been shipped a review copy of the new book, "C++ GUI
> Programming with Qt 3", by Mark Summerfield and Jasmin Blanchette.
>
> This is the first official Qt book guide from Trolltech-the developers > of the Qt technology- and authored by Jasmin Blanchette,
> Trolltech's senior software engineer and Mark Summerfield,
> Trolltech's documentation manager.
>
> "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 3" is designed to teach solid
> Qt programming practices, while including the most current
> information on Qt 3.2.x and a CD-ROM exclusive to the book,
> which features a non-commercial edition for Windows,
> as well as a Borland C++ 5 non-commercial edition,
> a Borland C++ 6.0 Trial Edition, and a Qt 3.2 edition
> for UNIX/Linux and Mac OS X.

The NYCBUG Library messages will continue to be sent to the list until the Library web pages are finished.
Michael