[nycbug-talk] re : Linking BUG's chat list

Matador matador-gtabug
Thu Jul 1 00:49:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

Just a late night thought, for what its worth.

Should we in any way, link the gtabug mailing list to nycbug list and
vice versa ?

Just on my own, I can have posts from each, go to each.  But I wouldn't
want to do anything without approval.

I think more eyes reading questions, news, etc.. may be beneficial for
both parties.

It seems both lists are semi-low volume, with NYCBUG slightly more
volume *grin* perhaps due to *grin* double the population.

Happy Canada Day to those north of the border !
Happy soon to be July 4th for those south !

Cheers,

--Matador