[nycbug-talk] mad uptime

Sunny Dubey sunny-ml
Sun Jul 4 09:40:32 EDT 2004

 On Friday 02 July 2004 06:17 pm, Sunny Dubey wrote:
> On Friday 02 July 2004 11:33 am, Rick Aliwalas wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, G. Rosamond wrote:

erm, I apologize for the bizarre lateness in this email. ?My email client was
having some SSL issues and I was in DC, so I couldn't fix the issue till I
got home.

I had read Isaac Levy's post, and decided that this email wasn't worth
sending. ?Problem was I forgot to remove this email from the queue, and once
my SSL issues were fixed, my email client sent it out. doh!

Apologizes to all.

Sunny Dubey