[nycbug-talk] InstallFest?

Pastor Mac pastormac
Tue Jul 13 20:52:27 EDT 2004

On Saturday, July 10, 2004, at 01:30  PM, Pete Wright wrote:

> this sounds pertty interesting.  if we can get a good group of people
> to go it should be pretty fun.  the downside to for me is time.  so
> maybe i'm a tennative yes, is that non-commital enough ;)

OK, it's my birthday this Friday...I'll be happy to fire up a grill
Saturday.  I live right in Sussex on the main drag two blocks from the
downtown square.  I know some don't have wheels but if you want to take
the train to Port Jervis, I'll swing by and pick you up.  Just email me.
Pax,

Pastor Mac
On OS X