[nycbug-talk] Time Warner cable?

Daniel Krook krook
Thu Jul 15 18:56:54 EDT 2004

> i've seen some pretty good things that speakeasy offers.

I've actually been emailing back and forth with a guy at Speakeasy this
week and will probably place an order with them tomorrow (Optimum Online
blocks ports in Stamford, CT, where I'm moving next week):

OSDN has a promo with them (static IPs, no blocked ports, good speeds,
7-10 day install) that I think I'm going to get in on:
http://www.speakeasy.net/promos/osdn/

I'll report back on the service (and the OpenBSD on VirtualPC...) once I
get settled in the new apt. if anyone's curious how it is.

Daniel Krook, Application Developer
WW Web Production Services North 2, ibm.com
1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604

Personal: http://info.krook.org/
Persona: http://w3.ibm.com/eworkplace/persona_bp_finder.jsp?CNUM=9A9796897