[nycbug-talk] dev site

michael lists
Sun Jul 18 13:42:29 EDT 2004

http://dev.nycbug.org

added `contact us` form
simplified `donate` page
several minor css changes
tested Opera on FreeBSD
tested Camino on MacOSX

. am working on filling in data from current site to make look more real.

A lot of the feedback so far has been layout related.  While this is
important, remember the style sheet can be easily replaced or completely
removed.

I am hoping to find out if the function of the site is workable.  Does
it do what we need it to do?  What pieces are missing?  What is not needed?

For instance...
 > on 20040717 10:53 AM Bob Ippolito had written...
 >
 > If you don't implement RSS feeds, I guarantee I will NEVER
 > read the site ...

What else?
Michael