[nycbug-talk] Datacenter Question

Kit Halsted kit
Tue Jul 27 11:59:30 EDT 2004

Hi Megan:

I can recommend NYI for both... http://nyi.net/

I'm not sure if they still have anything at 20 Exchange Place, but
their setup there never impressed me.

Their new facility is another story, very nice.

HTH,
-Kit

At 10:51 AM -0400 7/27/04, Megan Restuccia wrote:
>Does anyone in the NY/NJ area, have a datacenter or use a
>co-location site, that they can recommend someone visit to see a
>datacenter designed right? Or one that can be visited to point out
>what not to do?
>
>Megan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)  -Flavius Vegetius Renatus