[nycbug-talk] those pesky error messages

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman
Thu Jul 29 17:29:33 EDT 2004

Thanks Scott,

You are correct, in his reply to my post, Jesse Callaway suggested hitting
shift-F2, etc... which I interpreted to mean "alt-F2", etc. which enables
you to switch between virtual terminals.

I was switching between all the terminals (all 7 of them) but was unable to
see anything looked like a debug screen..

:-(

Hopefully you're correct in your prediction.  I'm quite enjoying FreeBSD...
it's hard for me to describe but it definitely seems to have a more
'serious' or 'grave' mein than Linux...

cheers,

J.
--
Joshua S. Freeman
Dir. of Information Technology

intended for a specific individual/group of individuals and a specific
purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.