[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD 5

Scott Robbins scottro
Tue Jun 1 13:03:16 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 09:53:44AM -0700, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Anyone have any firsthand experience with 5 in a production environment?
> I know it's not christened production yet, but figured some might have
> it out there anyway.  Of particular interest is the new threading lib.
> Anyone pound MySQL against FreeBSD 5?

I'm using it in a very unstressed, non-critical way, sort of a backup
samba and print server.  No problems.  However, I WOULD NOT consider
this a true test.  :)

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Spike:'Made with care for Randy.' (looks at Giles angrily) Randy
Giles? Why not just call me 'Horny Giles,' or 'Desperate for a
Shag Giles'? I knew there was a reason I hated you!
Giles: Randy's ... a family name, undoubtedly.