[nycbug-talk] Ldap -> mac environment

Mikel King mikel.king
Thu Jun 3 17:25:00 EDT 2004

Marco,

  I recall a project add on for Mozilla that was to access MySql...I am unfortunately not able to pull up my notes on this right now but I will get back to you later tonite. I also remember that the project might have been convrted to an ADO so the any supported db could be accessed...obviously all of this is mute if you are not upto learning xul...but (I know I'm rambling) the was yet another project to bind php as well as another for python scripting directly into M.

I have long held the position that ldap is not the best for contact management. (!flame bait, just MY opinion).