[nycbug-talk] flier for Dru's BSD Hacks book . . .

G. Rosamond george
Wed Jun 9 21:22:03 EDT 2004

ORA sent me a flier today for Dru's book. . .

it's at http://www.nycbug.org/down/bsd_hacks_flier.pdf.

it's a great resource to get around. . .and the book is brilliant.

Finally, there's a book aimed almost completely just at sysadmins, but
it also has much useful stuff for developers and end-users.

i'm doing the review for Daemon News and Slashdot. . .just built a test
FBSD 5.2.1 box to use just for the book.

I have a few copies that Michael will distribute around. . .but i want
to encourage those who receive it to use it productively. . .do a review
for somewhere. . OSNews, whatever. . .