[nycbug-talk] Re: soekris box

Pete Wright pete
Mon Jun 21 16:14:03 EDT 2004

Jeronimo Romero wrote:

> Pete Wright wrote:
>
>> Hey All,
>>    Just sending a quick note regarding the soekris boxen.  I am not
>> going to be able to place to order today (recovering from a RAID
>> crash).  I will hopefully be able to get the order placed tommorow
>> tho.  On that note, I still have not gotten any emails regarding who
>> wants one.  Please send me an email with a subject line like:
>> I want a Soekris box
>>
>> Sorry if you did email me, I may have forgotten.  I will ask sales if
>> we can each individually pay them via paypal and still have that
>> count as one order.  As I said things are crazy for me right now, but
>> hopefully tommorow I'll have everything together.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>    Pete Wright
>

> I think i want one. how much would the combo be with board, power
> supply and chassis???

(sorry to post this to list)

jeronimo,

here are the specs you asked about:

http://www.soekris.com/

   The net4801 looks quite appealing to me, what do you all think?  If
we can get 5 or more people to purchase one of the boxes then they will
only cost $246 each.  That's the board with a case and power supply.
Here is a quick description:

net4801-50: 266 Mhz CPU, 128 Mbyte SDRAM, 3 Ethernet, 2 serial, USB
connector, CF socket, 44 pins IDE connector, 1 Mini-PCI socket, 3.3V PCI
connector.

i think you are having a problem with your mailserver.  got this when i
responded to you:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at squid1.adsutton.com.

<jromero at eus-llc.net>:

This address no longer accepts mail.