[nycbug-talk] Fwd: no more apache updates

michael lists
Tue Jun 22 07:16:19 EDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:00:22 -0400
"Dan Langille" <dan at langille.org> wrote:

> Hmmm, that reminds me of how adults can affect children by
> reinforcing behaviour.

To wit: I love the food being served, is it my place to tell the
chef how to raise his children or treat his staff?  As a consumer, most
certainly not.  Now, it is a tragedy* that the chef does not act in the
manner of a diplomat?  Perhaps, but the kitchen would probably not run
as well.

*tragedy
A drama or literary work in which the main character is brought to ruin
or suffers extreme sorrow, especially as a consequence of a tragic flaw,
moral weakness, or inability to cope with unfavorable circumstances.

--
---