[nycbug-talk] cgd Meeting

G. Rosamond george
Thu Mar 4 12:32:26 EST 2004

Roland's cryptographic disk driver meeting last night was a success.
There were some 43 people in attendance.  Discussion was enlightening.
Ike managed to video most of it, which we'll get on line soon, and Felix
took some good pictures.

Roland will be providing the slides, but if you go to the past events
section of nycbug.org, you can find the link for the pdf of his paper.

We need to find another space for the next meeting.  It seems that
they've rented out the room at SageSecure, and we may be unable to use
in the future.  If anyone has any leads, please get back to me asap.  We
would want a room that fits up to 50.