[nycbug-talk] How was the meeting?

Francisco Reyes lists
Thu May 6 17:25:29 EDT 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Paul Cui wrote:

> In my opinion, it's the best meeting we had so far.

Although I am glad to read that, it's awfull I could not make it.

Right now I have a client that is keeping me busy enough that with just
him I can pay all my bills. I am just concerned that in a month or two he
won't have so much work so need to start looking for more clients. The
client will still be around (have been doing work for him for 8 years
and every month he had some work for me), but it just won't be as much
as the last few months and perhaps this one.