[nycbug-talk] cant get this stupid prot installed

Tilly tilly
Sun May 9 19:49:28 EDT 2004

Hey

Well their is asecurity thingy on it. Here is a link.
http://www.vuxml.org/freebsd/2e129846-8fbb-11d8-8b29-0020ed76ef5a.html

And also i cant quite find the line that would disable the error. Here is
the output i get from doing a make.

bsdBOX# cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql40-server/
bsdBOX# make && make install
===>   mysql-server-4.0.18_1 depends on file:
/usr/local/libexec/libtool13/libtool - found
===>   mysql-server-4.0.18_1 depends on shared library: mysqlclient.12 - not
found
===>    Verifying install for mysqlclient.12 in
/usr/ports/databases/mysql40-client
===>  mysql-client-4.0.18_1 has known vulnerabilities:
>> MySQL insecure temporary file creation (mysqlbug).
   Reference:
<http://people.freebsd.org/~eik/portaudit/2e129846-8fbb-11d8-8b29-0020ed76ef
5a.html>
>> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql40-client.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql40-server.
bsdBOX#

And i just upgraded my port tree using cvsweb. Any ideas.

Tilly