[nycbug-talk] BSDCan (two more days!)

Dan Langille dan
Tue May 11 16:16:04 EDT 2004

Wow!

We have over 150 people signed up for BSDCan, four of whom are from
NY.  We also have people coming from Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Toledo,
Charleston, Minneapolis, Vienna, Manassas Park, Vineyard Haven,
Claremont, Fair Oaks, Topsham, Zelienople, and East Lansing.  In all,
we have 28 people from the US coming.

It's not too late to sign up online for BSDCan 2004.  After Thursday
noon (EST), there is a CAD$50 late fee.  Mind you, converted to US$,
that's about the price of a coffee, so no big penalty there!.  ;)

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/