[nycbug-talk] [Fwd: Security Threat Watch 028]

Isaac Levy ike
Tue May 11 17:45:42 EDT 2004

Wordup All,

On May 11, 2004, at 5:27 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

>> yea i know i was.  still think it's interesting tho...
>
> The current implementation runs better over TCP/IP.

Idea: since today I've heard/learned/read/thought about AFP more than I
believe ever before, would anyone want to set up some comparison-style
experiments to publish somewhere?  Something to quantify the
strengths/weaknesses of each respective protocal-  (perhaps an article
for DaemonNews or somesuch?)

I'd be willing to get involved and could provide the place to do it-
plus whatever gear I can sanely throw into the mix- but AFTER BSDCAN
<g>.

Rocket-
.ike