[nycbug-talk] Recommendation for colocated isp service

G.Rosamond george
Tue May 11 19:38:34 EDT 2004

On May 11, 2004, at 7:36 PM, Jeronimo Romero wrote:

> Looking for new colocation provider. Need the following:
>
> 1-multihomed BGP
> 2-backup generators
> 3-24/7 facility access
> 4-6u's worth of space (for now)
>
> Very unhappy with current provider. Looking for a new one in tri-state
> area.
> Any suggestions??

YES YES YES

Hans and I visited this nice colo facility in Bk recently. . .cheap
space. . .

I don't remember the pricing for cabinets or cages, but it was very
cheap.

It was the product of some huge dot com investment gone nowhere. ..

it's in downtown Brooklyn/Fort Greene off Atlantic Ave and Vanderbilt...

I'll get back to you with the details later. . .I got to look them up.
. .