[nycbug-talk] disturbing....article....

Mikel King mikel.king
Wed May 12 15:58:14 EDT 2004

Sunny Dubey wrote:

>On Wednesday 12 May 2004 12:10 pm, Pete Wright wrote:
>

>>wow that's awesome!  thank god i've got my asbestos jumpper still on
>>;^)  honestly tho, i'd be hard pressed to find any other computer maker
>>that takes industrial design as seriously as apple....
>>

>I guess you've never sat down in front of an IBM POWER workstation or
>ThinkPad.
>
>Sunny Dubey

With regards to IBM....I just received this tidbit...

3. Office, Beware - Here Comes Workplace

>From Business Week (Topic: IBM Workplace), May 10:
If it stood on its own, IBM's $15 billion software group
would be the world's second-largest software company,
trailing only Microsoft. Yet, most of the software IBM makes
runs on powerful server computers, and it figures only
minimally in desktop computing. That's about to change.
http://eletters.cioinsight.com/zd1/cts?d=78-103-1-1-64736-14521-1