[nycbug-talk] Northbound I-81, WiFi AP

Isaac Levy ike
Thu May 13 13:01:16 EDT 2004

Wordup all,

Starting what we hope will be a series of reports from BSDCAN, some of
the NYC crew (and one DC rocker) are en route to Ottawa, currently via
I-81.
George Rosamond is driving, Bob Ippolito is DJ with the mp3's shotgun,
and I'm sharing the back seat with Michael Morefield (DC BSD dude).

Currently, we just passed mile marker 65, 'Owanatta County', New York
State (near Syracuse).

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
fakeTab.x=0&fakeTab.y=0&country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&searchtab
=address&searchtype=address&address=&city=Syracuse&state=ny&zipcode=

With that, anyone is free to join our AP while we have it up, Thx. to
Michael Morefield, for bringing his 3G phone and some mad usb modem
scripts for it...
We're driving a Green Honda Civic.  We're doing our best to provide in
true NYCBUG style.

That's all to report for now...  and the fun hasn't even started yet...

Rocket-
.ike