[nycbug-talk] Northbound I-81, WiFi AP

Sunny Dubey sunny-ml
Thu May 13 20:36:34 EDT 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 01:01 pm, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Michael Morefield, for bringing his 3G phone and some mad usb modem
> scripts for it...
> We're driving a Green Honda Civic.  We're doing our best to provide in
> true NYCBUG style.

sounds like the setup of a friend of mine ...

What you need to do is sign up Sprint's Vision plan.  Then you need to get a
phone that can be hacked into working like a standard modem.  So
essentially for an extra 10 dollars per month, you have unlimited 112k cell
phone data service.  (this sure beats my limited 19k 2G for 5 bucks a
month)

Its also pretty hot because you don't have to pay per k transferred.

Sunny Dubey