[nycbug-talk] Northbound I-81, WiFi AP

Chris McCulloh chrislist
Fri May 14 07:22:32 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004 18:59:45 -0400 G.Rosamond <george at sddi.net> said:
> Nice. . .we're in the bar. . .we'll take this offlist now. . .sorry for
> interrupting any local discussions.
>
> We just arrived in Ottawa. . many many access points.

Not an interruption at all.  I, for one, love hearing all the details,
since I'm not able to be there.  Keep keeping us all posted!

-chris

btw, the WiFi on the highway was awesome.  I kept imagining somebody
randomly wardriving on the highway and finding a signal that never changed
in intensity, and then tracking down the green Civic.  Priceless.

--
Chris McCulloh
Secure Systems Architect

  e: cmcculloh at sinetimore.com
  t: 212.504.0288
  f: 212.656.1469
  w: http://www.sinetimore.com
  a: 40 Broad Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
key: http://www.sinetimore.com/chriskey.pub
   : [ 9508 07E0 9E6C DD05 4419 40FA 4D96 FD82 24CE 0273 ]