[nycbug-talk] bsdcan?

Dan Langille dan
Tue May 18 14:42:58 EDT 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Pete Wright wrote:

> Brad Schonhorst wrote:

> >> it was pretty great, not sure if my email made it to the list.  some
> >> pics:
> >> www.nomadlogic.org/bsdcan/
> >> also daemonnews.org at:
> >> http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200405/bsdcan_2004/
> >

> > I love how the first picture is at the bar!

The talks started on Friday.... Those pics are from Thursday lunch I
think.  Registration didn't start until about 4pm, by which time there was
about 30 or 40 people hanging around.  By the end of the night, about 60
or 70 registration packs had been picked up.

> oh yea...there definatly was a theme!

Socializing is an important part of network building.  Heh.

The orgranizor of OLS (Ottawa Linux Symposium) thought having registration
at the pub was "taking it one step further"....  ;)

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan: http://www.bsdcan.org/