[nycbug-talk] Lab environment

Pete Wright pete
Thu May 20 11:18:05 EDT 2004

Mikel King wrote:

> As I said it ain't pretty...in fact  rustic comes to mind. But I would
> ike to have 3 or 4 identical machines to build the test bed on, and a
> MAC of course.
>
> Win2k3?
> Linux (flavor of the day)
> FreeBSD 5.x
> MAC OS 10.3
> Netware? I might be able to aquire a NFR copy for testing...

frankly we could even have one server system with several HD's w/
different OS's on each HD.  here, i have a good amount of pretty recent
Mac workstations to run as clients, and gig-e.  but as i said space is
pretty limited in my machine room for now (stupid SGI Onyx1's ;)

-p

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~
Pete Wright