[nycbug-talk] Lab environment

Dan Langille dan
Fri May 21 07:26:29 EDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004, G.Rosamond wrote:

> On May 20, 2004, at 10:55 PM, mlists at bizintegrators.com wrote:

> >> No, you don't
> >>
> > [..]
> >
> > Agree, voting for reply-to defaulting to list. There is no need to
> > receive two e-mail replies to one post.
> > We are all subscribed to this list, replying to the list is all that
> > is needed for all of us to get every mail.
> >
> > -bruno
> >

> That's fine Bruno.  But you could just turn off me-too in your settings
> on the multiple emails.
>
> Let's see what other opinions are on this, then I'll make the
> appropriate change, if necessary.

First, we should have a different thread for this.

Second, I think we should leave things as they are.  Munging reply-to is
not a good thing.  All the BSD lists I am on act as this list does.  They
work well.  Why should we think that we can do better than them?

 --
Dan Langille - BSDCan: http://www.bsdcan.org/