[nycbug-talk] ftp client....

Kit Halsted kit
Wed May 26 12:50:51 EDT 2004

Don't know anything about it, but today's MacInTouch mentions a Mac
FTP app I've never heard of before:

>David Kocher's Cyberduck 2.3 is an open source FTP and SFTP browser
>that offers uploads and downloads of files and directories, file
>deletion and renaming, checking and changing of permissions,
>Rendezvous support, and more. This release adds external editor
>support (SubEthaEdit, BBEdit, TextWrangler, Tex-Edit Plus),
>resumable downloads for SFTP, resumable uploads for SFTP and FTP,
>rearrangement of files on the host by drag-and-drop, and other
>changes. Cyberduck is free for Mac OS X 10.3.

http://cyberduck.ch/

HTH,
-Kit

At 11:13 PM -0400 5/23/04, George Georgalis wrote:
>Thought the nycbug folks might know this as well as anyone...  I'm
>looking for an ftp client that runs on Mac, needs be GUI, idiot proof
>and have ability to do recursive put on a bsd-ftpd directory with mode
>333. Any ideas?
>
>// George

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)  -Flavius Vegetius Renatus