[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD 4:10 T-Shirt

G.Rosamond george
Thu May 27 19:59:30 EDT 2004

On May 27, 2004, at 6:52 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:

> Did you guys see the new t-shirt?  http://www.bsdmall.com/fourten.html
>
> It was an epiphany I had coming back from BSDCan.  I'm looking for
> some good ideas for a FreeBSD 5.3 T-Shirt

Christopher. . .

What sets the OBSD world apart is their themes. . .

The continuing battles of Puffy, the songs, etc, all good tshirt
material. . .as was easily noticed as BSDCan.

I know Net will have a new logo, and this could quickly put them in
that league, but Free is dismal.

Yeah, the main logo that people identify with BSD is the FreeBSD logo,
but that's as far as it goes.

It wouldn't hurt for BSDMall/DN/NYCBUG to create it's own little theme
for the entire BSD world. . .

ideas?  Non-NYC-centric, project agnostic. . .