[nycbug-talk] Anyone with a contact at MSN?

Kevin Reiter bsd
Fri May 28 15:39:54 EDT 2004

> My laptop was stolen. It logs into MSN Messenger automatically.
> Yesterday I was logged out of MSN Messenger on my home desktop.  I
> suspect the thief powered on the laptop and that's why I was logged
> out of MSN Messenger.

Does MSN offer any information on previous logins, like ICQ and others?
Usually, it'll say something along the lines of "... last successful login
from 1.2.3.4 ..." or similar.  Anyone else know more about it?  (I use
Trillian, which has that, but I don't have an MSN account, so I can't check
it to be sure.)

-Kev