[nycbug-talk] change sendmail port from 25 to something else

Trish Lynch trish
Tue Nov 2 10:51:37 EST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Pete Wright wrote:

> what may an easier (altho granted a much less fun ;) way to go about
> this would be to use comcast's own SMTP servers.  I'm sure they give you
> info on this when you setup you email account with them.  altho like i
> said, it's prolly not as fun as hacking up your own solution....
>
> -p

However it *is* the correct way. my mail servers do not accept mail from
dynamic IP space. These IPs must relay through thier ISPs mail relays.

Take a look at my headers ;)

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
EFNet IRC Operator/SysAdmin @ irc.dkom.at             AilleCat at EFNet
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16