[nycbug-talk] Fwd: Friendly Reminder: Free Ice Breaker Party with MAXIM & ABSOLUT this Thursday

George Georgalis george
Wed Nov 3 11:03:54 EST 2004

Hey all,

So after we're done this morning there is another party, this one with
free drinks.  (I've never been to a cosmo party, or "17" so caviet
emurtor.

// George

----- Forwarded message from Jerome - Cosmo Party <new.york at cosmoparty.com> -----

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:16:12 -0500
From: Jerome - Cosmo Party <new.york at cosmoparty.com>
To: george at galis.org
Subject: Friendly Reminder: Free Ice Breaker Party with MAXIM & ABSOLUT this Thursday

Hey ,
This is friendly reminder. You are invited to a Free Ice Breaker Party with MAXIM & ABSOLUT this Thursday night at 8pm.
(Start time has changed, it's 8pm!)

Maxim, Absolut Raspberri & Cosmo Party invite you to an exclusive "Let's Get It Started Party",
the event where we do all the work while you enjoy complimentary Absolut Raspberri!
> Absolut/Maxim girls will match you up with a beautiful stranger and arm you with a few conversation starter questions to make sure you start the conversation right.
> The rest... with the help of a few Absolut Raspberri cocktails... is up to you!

All guests will be entered to win a dinner date at one of Manhattan's finest restaurants, courtesy of Maxim. Free Absolut Raspberri cocktails.

Join us at "17" Lounge/Club
Located at 37 W 17th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenue
Flatiron/Union Square - 10011 New York

Don't forget to RSVP if you have not done it yet!
http://www.cosmoparty.com/cosmorsvp/index.php?code=&id_soiree=456

Hope to see you there!
Jerome

**Event starts at 8pm sharp.**

To be added to the Guest List, RSVP on www.cosmoparty.com
Age range: 21-39

----- End forwarded message -----

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org