[nycbug-talk] like rabbits?

Brown, James Jim JBrown
Sat Nov 6 19:41:46 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
To: NYC Bug List
Sent: 11/6/04 11:18 AM
Subject: [nycbug-talk] like rabbits?

Just kidding. . .but.. .

http://www.warbsd.com/

------------

With the increase in awareness, comes an increase in usefulness.

I'm tracking BSD live CD distros like FreeBSDs own LiveCD and
also the ports entry for cdroot.  I've also seen:

FreeBSD:
- www.freesbie.org
- www.LiveBSD.com (incl LiveBSD desktop, and m0n0wall variant)
- http://frenzy.org.ua/eng/

NetBSD
- ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/xtraeme/

OpenBSD based:
- http://www.jtan.com/jtanoss/cdboot/
make your own -
- http://www.jtan.com/jtanoss/cdboot/steps.html
- http://www.blackant.net/other/docs/howto-bootable-cdrom-openbsd.php

Tutorial (older)
http://www.daemonnews.org/200106/bootable_CD.html

as well as the tiny bsd.rd on www.openbsd.org.

Anyone know of any other Live CD projects based on BSD?

Best Regards,
Jim B.

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.