[nycbug-talk] NY Technical Holiday Party RSVPs

G. Rosamond george
Sun Nov 7 19:42:07 EST 2004

I want to encourage everyone to register asap for the December 15th
holiday party we are spearheading alongside New York PHP.

We have a good base of sponsors, and over 130 people registered, but
the sooner we get the bulk of NYC*BUG's talk subscribers signed up the
better.  We will have to have a cut-off point some time. . .And only
those who have registered will be contacted as to the event location in
the weeks before.

Also, I have emailed a number of people offlist about sponsoring
opportunities.  I want to encourage all with the influence at their
firms to consider sponsoring the event.  We are looking to make this
holiday party annual, and without doubt sponsoring costs will increase
for first-timers each year.

I don't have the full list of current sponsors, but among them are
O'Reilly and Associates, CMP Publishing, Pilosoft, Penguin Netwerx and
BSD Mall/Daemon News.

Again, the url to register or to get more information about sponsoring
is at:

http://nyphp.org/nytchp.php

Feel free to contact me or Hans offlist for any additional questions.