[nycbug-talk] OT: Apache/css/Firefox

Kevin Reiter tux
Thu Nov 11 16:28:37 EST 2004

Sorry for the OT post, but I've been ripping (what's left of) my hair out on
this one, and I'm hoping somebody has come across this problem and actually
found a fix for it.

Apache 2.0.x is sending .css files as text/plain to Firefox browsers, and I
haven't been able to determine if it's a bug in Apache or just a
configuration issue.  I've found numerous references to it off Google, but
nobody seems to have been able to find/post a fix to it.  Has anyone run
into this, and if so, who were you able to resolve it?  I can provide the
client's config files if needed.

TIA
-Kevin