[nycbug-talk] Hardware Recommendation

Isaac Levy ike
Tue Nov 16 15:40:25 EST 2004

On Nov 16, 2004, at 2:45 PM, Brad Schonhorst wrote:

> I have been asked by a client to put together a freebsd webserver that
> will only be used internally (minimal load.)  I would like to find
> suitable hardware for around $500.  Any recommendations...

I was just on the phone ordering a server from a NY vendor who's been
brought up on list before- GCServe, and he said he has a ton of systems
that can be built under $300 - worth calling them IMHO.

Talk to Louis-
(212) 594-1074
-tell them your a NYC*BUG person and they'll be extra kind :)

Rocket-
.ike