[nycbug-talk] T1 Service on Fort Drum?

Jonathan jonathan
Sat Nov 20 21:18:33 EST 2004

Does anyone on the list know if T1 or fractional T1 service is available
on Fort Drum?  Or who I should ask about it?  I have Sprint DSL right
now but I max at 256/256Kbit and I don't know if there is a way for them
to increase that or if they will.  I don't really want to deal with Time
Warner unless their service is much better for a T1 than residential
because so far I have not had very good service from them at all.  I can
afford probably up to $300-350 a month depending on how many people I
can get to split the cost with me.

Thanks for any help/advice,
Jonathan