[nycbug-talk] selling

Okan Demirmen okan
Sat Nov 20 22:11:54 EST 2004

hello all -

hope no one gets offended here by me posting a few things i need
to get rid of. this is really stage one of cleaning up for my
upcoming move. i thought i'd post here first, for some people may
find something useful.  i haven't hard-set any prices, but the
majority of items, as you may tell, are not worth much money. please
make an offer for one, a combo, or none of the items. i do have
one or two more things i'll post, such as my powerbook, but only
if i don't get beating for posting here ;)

http://www.demirmen.com/selling/

oh and yea, a few things will just be free if you are interested.

cheers,
okan

--
Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com>