[nycbug-talk] SCO.com

G T unixenigma
Mon Nov 29 13:54:58 EST 2004

I thought someone would want to take a look again :)
They fixed it at about 9:40am ET - However, I saved the whole their front/home page just
for fun. So if anybody interested let me know. I also saw someone posted already the image in the forum. Still if you want the whole page :) I have it (however I did not have time to check, cause maybe only that image was different and nothing else)

piece..

Godwin Stewart <gstewart at spamcop.net> wrote:
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:54:35 -0500, "G. Rosamond" wrote:

> Woah. . .
>
> http://www.sco.com/

Whatever it was is gone by now. Did anyone take a screenshot?

--
All things being equal, you lose.

All things being in your favor, you still lose.
 Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!