[nycbug-talk] AMD servers vendor

Michael Hanulec hanulec
Tue Nov 30 01:58:34 EST 2004

Francisco..

I'm a new yorker/unix admin transplanted into san diego where I work for
hardware vendor called Western Scientific <http://www.wsm.com>.
Currently AMD Opteron sales make up a large percentage of our sales.  We
have a variety of AMD Opteron form factor options (blade/2 drive, 1U/4
drive to 5U/24 drive) but most of them our based on our standard dual
processor motherboard (4th vendor finally got everything right) which
features dual Intel GigE network ports (82541ei).  We have past FreeBSD
and NetBSD experience with both AMD and Intel hardware along w/ a ton of
Linux knowledge.

If you have any questions about our hardware configurations please drop me
a line: michael.hanulec at wsm.com.

-Mike

--
hanulec at hanulec.com		cell: 858.518.2647 && 516.410.4478