[nycbug-talk] NJ/NYC Area Data Storage Facility

alex at pilosoft.com alex
Mon Oct 4 12:39:28 EDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Kevin Reiter wrote:

> Does anyone own/run a data storage facility in the NJ/NYC area?  I have
> access to a secure facility, but I don't have the $$$ for the required
> T-line, servers, etc. to start one up on my own.  I have a growing
> customer base that is requiring offsite data storage with no way to
> presently meet the demand and would be interested if anyone here knows
> of a place.
Data Storage? You mean a datacenter, probably - data storage is a whole
lot of paper boxes in a warehouse. :)

That being said - I own/run an ISP. We have a carrier-class datacenter at
55 Broad St, multiple points of presence in carrier facilities in NYC (at
25 Broadway and 60 Hudson St) and our own dark fiber interconnecting us to
other carriers. You are most welcome to come by and tour our facilities.

-alex