[nycbug-talk] uh oh

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman
Thu Oct 7 11:19:38 EDT 2004

Excellent..

Thanks Jim...

I shoulda just googled in the first place... Doh!

J.
--

COMPUTER HELPDESK (when inside the Garden): http://helpdesk.nybg.org/
Joshua S. Freeman

intended for a specific individual/group of individuals and a specific
purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.