[nycbug-talk] Eric Allman/Kirk McKusick meeting this Saturday

G. Rosamond george
Tue Oct 12 17:10:55 EDT 2004

We're getting the word out for the meeting this Saturday, but it would
be great if other NYCBUG members posted and got fliers around.

The beautiful flier (thanks to Ike) is available on the homepage.  If
you need a blurb to copy and paste to other sites, you can use what I
posted to Daemon News.

This should be a great meeting, and I hope everyone is looking forward
to it as much as I am.

There will be a raffle, with books and gift certificates from Computer
Book Works (78 Reade Street just above City Hall) available.