[nycbug-talk] Eric Allman/Kirk McKusick meeting this Saturday

Daniel Krook krook
Tue Oct 12 19:39:05 EDT 2004

> Is parking a serious pain up
> around Columbia?

It can be, but I lived on 118th between Amsterdam and Morningside drive
until May of this year and didn't have much trouble finding a spot for my
truck very often.

>From the West Side Highway going south, get off at 125th, then continue
straight past Fairway till the stop sign before the on ramp.  Take a left
and continue straight onto 125th street, then take a right onto Amsterdam
Ave heading south.   Take a left onto 118th  (just before the Law School
overpass) and troll there, or continue on to take a left on onto
Morningside and then another left onto 119th.   You're pretty much
guaranteed to find a spot quick by circling that block.  From there it's a
five minute walk to the center of campus.

Good luck.

Daniel Krook, Application Developer
WW Web Production Services North 2, ibm.com
1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604

Personal: http://info.krook.org/
Persona: http://w3.ibm.com/eworkplace/persona_bp_finder.jsp?CNUM=9A9796897