[nycbug-talk] DN Ezine

G. Rosamond george
Wed Oct 20 19:50:12 EDT 2004

On Oct 20, 2004, at 6:44 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for content for the next two issues of DN Ezine.  If you
> can
> write about BSD, its a really good way to get your name out as well as
> help other BSD users by letting them know what you use BSD for.
>
> Also, I also need quite a bit of help editing the content we do
> receive.
> The last issue I had very little help and it shows.

And September is online:

http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200409/

I did a video interview with Matt Dillon from DragonFly that is in
here. . .

Writing for DN is a great way to get those how-to's, faq's, white
papers, etc, online with a great audience.

I strongly encourage people to get involved with DN. . .it's the main
vehicle of the BSD community. . .no walls between the projects there. .
.