[nycbug-talk] OT: ISP for T1 in NYC

Charles Sprickman spork
Thu Oct 21 23:55:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Anyone can recommend an ISP for a T1 in NYC?

We can do that:

http://www.bway.net/bway/dsl/t1.html

This is the Covad Telextend T1, but as Alex noted, the MTTR is 4 hours on
this, but in NYC that's generally wishful thinking no matter who your
provider is. :)  We also offer SDSL with either an ADSL or SDSL backup
option, it's a nice transparent failover solution.

We also have SDSL at a slightly lower price as well.  We have real humans
that answer the phone and no phone queue.  We also gladly welcome all
sorts of "odd" requests that other ISPs don't deal with.

Thanks,

Charles