[nycbug-talk] Centrino support in BSD operating systems (fwd)

G. Rosamond george
Wed Oct 27 23:16:02 EDT 2004

On Oct 27, 2004, at 10:55 PM, Louis Bertrand wrote:

> My contribution. Dunno if it will help.
>
> Ciao
>  --Louis  <louis at bertrandtech dot ca>

some spam *is* good. . .

I hit the same list. . .but sent it to each person individually.

We are looking to implement some things on the NYC*BUG www site to push
these things forward. . .

Such as. . .online petitions, form submission petition, further
information on the particular cases, standard form letters to copy and
paste, etc.

Input would be useful . .. I think enough emails could have an impact.
. .guess i should respond to those who didn't think it would earlier. .
.