[nycbug-talk] Thanks from NYC BSD User Group

Isaac Levy ike
Sun Oct 31 11:45:55 EST 2004

Hi All,

On Oct 31, 2004, at 11:36 AM, Isaac Levy wrote:

> --
> We know you both are wine collectors, so a $100 gift certificate for
> WINE.COM should arrive in the mail this week, as well as a package
> containing 2 of these wine bags, (the only unique NY/Wine item we
> could come up with):
> http://builtny.com/2btote.php

I just wanted to give a quick shout out and thank everyone who donated
for the thank-you gift here!  I know it's not like we're all flowing
with dot-com cash or whatever these days, so it's really cool that we
could pull this off as a group.

Rocket-
.ike